Friday, September 26, 2008

why life in the fast lane?

When deciding to blog the first thing I needed to do was come up with a name. I could have used the weiner society, or life in a gated community. but really what do I talk most about. well that would be my daughter and grandson, Lane. So Life in the fast Lane...and as any parent...grandparent know that is how 3 years old live their life. In the fast lane.
I have read my blogs and only hope I do do justice. Take care and I hope to hear from all of you.

4 comments:

momma street said...

Would this be Carolyn from WINNIPEG!! I saw you on my blog and wanted to say HELLO!! You are back in Young Women's again? Too fun! Hope you are good. We are good here in Texas - nice and warm!! Miss you!!

momma street said...

I forgot the 'e' on the end of your name! Sorry!

Angela said...

welcome to the blogging world. I am so excited!

Yvonne said...

Welcome to bloggyville. So glad you are here.