Thursday, March 5, 2009

10 things about me.

I have read some terrific blogs and one thing that stands out is things you didn't know about that person. So I have decided to do 10 things you didn't know about Carolyne.
  1. Numbered ListThat I went looking for the missionaires not the other way around.
  2. I am an Osmond fan and that was my first introduction into the Gospel.
  3. That when I first joined the church I didn't know about adult sunday school so I went to Primary, this lasted for a couple weeks when at that time I was called to teached the Sunbeam class.
  4. I have 5 children ages are 29 yrs and under that most of them live in Alberta, Lethbridge.
  5. I was excomuicated from the church in 1984, but never lost my testimony of the Gospel, it was just asleep for a few years.
  6. My favorite thing to do is cross stitch. I have done birth announcements for most of sisters children.
  7. When my husband and I decided to move from the house we had lived in for 6 years, we searched for a house in the St.James ward. Because I loved the ward so much and didn't want to leave.
  8. But now I am in the Dalhousie ward and love it.
  9. I have 2 sisters younger than me, a step sister and step brother.
  10. I leave my Ensign in the bathroom so when my husband, who is a non member goes to the bathroom he has something to read.

So what don't I know about you?

No comments: