Thursday, December 22, 2011

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture collage customized with Smilebox



I love this time of year more then birthdays, Canada Day or any other holiday. It the time of the year for me to sit back with a cup of hot chocolate and review my year. Kind of like what Robin does on GMA.
This year has been a great year. I finally received a promotion at work. More hours, more pay but most important I can now take vacation. Las Vegas here I come- in January.
We finished our house, or should I say garage and backyard. My grandson started grade 1 and loves school. My daughter has a career at a doctors office. And my husband tried to quit smoking; wasn't successful, but there is always next time.
I was released from Relief Sociey and am now a cub leader.
I have had the opportunity to attend the temple several times this year. And biggest of all. At April General Conference it was announced we here in Winnipeg, Manitba Canada would be getting our own Temple....Whoot Whoot.

No comments: