Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall 2011 General Conference



"Now, brothers and sisters, we are anxious to listen to the messages which will be presented to us today and tomorrow. Those who will address us have sought heaven’s help and direction as they have prepared their messages. That we may be filled with the Spirit of the Lord and be uplifted and inspired as we listen and learn is my prayer."-President Thomas S. Monson.


I just love going to conference. Or should I say I love going to the Stake Centre to listen, and watch conference. It's so wonderful to feel of everyones' spirit when we gather. Since conference can now be seen so easily at home on your computer---which I will admit I do on Saturday's.

Last Saturday evening Shannon and I rushed to Winnipeg to attend Women's conference in the evening. We didn't go during the day.... got to clean that dang house sometime....lol What I loved and keep on hearing about in other blogs is Pres. Uchtdorf's talk.....to view it go to www.lds.org and watch...Beautiful, wonderful, inspired.....

Have a nice weekend.

No comments: