Thursday, October 9, 2008

visitors leaving

I don't know if I should be happy or not. Next week the visitors who invaded our house some 6 weeks ago leave to go back home to England. I go with the yes, and I will be very excited to reclaim my independance and my space. The hope was that the boys would have finished the basement, but considering they don't get up til almost 11:00 am that didn't happen. I think that hubby will take a couple extra days off when he come back from Minneapolis and do some work downstairs. Sadly there isn't much left to do, it just getting to it. Then we can sit back and enjoy the fruits of his labour. Me I just provided cups of tea to keep him going.
Shannon and Lane have been away this week in Lethbridge visiting her dad. Sorry Angela she didn't get a chance to see you. We were unsure about Lane and his first airplane ride. But he did better than grandma would have done.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Enjoy your peace and quiet.